Meet the team
Our team is comprised of experienced investment professionals from Unity Incorporated, COMANCO and Old Mutual Investment Group, ensuring that our clients’ investments are managed strictly in line with our fund mandates.
- Victor joined COMANCO in September 2016 as Head of Marketing and Distribution of the business.
- Became the MD in July 2019.
- Over 15 years of financial services industry.
- B. Com (Hons) Financial Planning (UJ), Certificate: Investment and Finance (WITS)
Manzodidi Pikashe, CEO
Unity Incorporation NPC
- Manzi joined Unity in November 2005 as the Research Officer and became the Research Co-ordinator in 2009. He set up the Research Unit in 2006.
- Before, he was the Research Officer at Labour Research Service focusing on socially responsible research of companies identified for investment from 2001.
- He joined the Department of Labour as the Assistant Director: Research, Policy and Planning in 2013 and Assistant Director: Labour Development and Monitoring in 2014.
- Eight years of industry-related experience.
- B.Admin (Hons)
Kayalethu Nodada, PORTFOLIO MANAGER
Community Growth Equity Fund
- Kaya joined Old Mutual Equities in 2015, focusing on shares within the industrials sector, predominantly food retail and food producers.
- Kaya assists in managing Old Mutual Industrial Fund.
- Previously, Kaya was an equity analyst at Vunani Fund Managers for eight years, focusing on the retail and healthcare sectors.
- He also worked at Deloitte, where he completed his articles.
- Five years of investment industry experience.
- B.Com (Hons); CA (SA)
Rhandzo Mukansi, Portfolio Manager
Community Growth Gilt Fund
- Started his career as a Quantitative Analyst prior to becoming a Portfolio Manager in 2017.
- Responsible for managing the Yield Enhanced STeFI+ product suite and segregated core bond portfolios.
- Also responsible for fixed income research and analysis as a member of the interest rate team.
- Six years investment experience.
- BCom Finance (Hons)